Increased emphasis on animal nutrition has been supplementing the growth of the feed phytogenics market. The expanding global population, coupled with increased health consciousness among consumers, has created significant product demand supported by growing consumer inclination toward emerging fad diets. Burgeoning demand for meat and dairy products has also played a crucial role in fostering the need for feed phytogenics.
- ACEMC – Tacloban to conduct annual stockholders’ meeting on July 25
- Isla Lipana & Co. celebrates 100 years of trust, values-grounded service
- Sri Lanka c. bank raises rates to 21-year high to contain inflation
- Pope to give women a say in appointment of bishops
- Apple to release new ‘Lockdown Mode’ as it battles spyware firms
- IMF chief says ‘cannot rule out’ possible global recession
You May Also Like
YORDENIS Ugas celebrates with his team after defeating Manny Pacquiao in a world welterweight championship bout at T-Mobile Arena. — REUTERS By Michael Angelo...
PHILIPPINE STAR/ MICHAEL VARCAS SAO PAULO — Brazil’s federal health regulator Anvisa on Saturday suspended the use of over 12 million doses of a...
CSC.GOV.PH The Office of the Ombudsman is open to revising a circular that restricts public access to the net worth statements of government officials,...
THE GOVERNMENT has partnered with grocery operator Puregold Price Club, Inc. on a program that will offer cheaper frozen meat products to consumers. Under...