Trump senior adviser Stephen Miller tested positive for COVID-19 – Business Insider
- Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, tested positive for COVID-19, he confirmed in a statement Tuesday.
- Miller is the latest of at least 11 people at the White House who tested positive for the coronavirus since President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump were diagnosed last week.
- “Over the last five days, I have been working remotely and self-isolating, testing negative every day through yesterday,” Miller said in a statement. “Today, I tested positive for COVID-19 and am in quarantine.”
- Miller’s wife, Katie Miller, who serves as Vice President Mike Pence’s communications director, tested negative for the virus Tuesday morning, The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman tweeted.
- She tested positive for the coronavirus earlier this year but has since recovered.
- At least a dozen GOP officials have tested positive for the virus since Trump’s diagnosis, including his top aide Hope Hicks, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway.
- This story is breaking. Check back for more details.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Do you have a personal experience with the coronavirus you’d like to share? Or a tip on how your town or community is handling the pandemic? Please email email@example.com and tell us your story.
Get the latest coronavirus business & economic impact analysis from Business Insider Intelligence on how COVID-19 is affecting industries.